Monday, November 28, 2011

260

That is the magic number of the days I have been pregnant.. wow 260 days! That is almost 9 months. Some days it seems like those days have flown by and other days I wish we were at the finish line already :/ I am so thankful this pregnancy has been so smooth and for the most part easy. Yesterday I officially turned 37 weeks and am now considered full term so technically baby could make its arrival anytime between now and 42 weeks. Eek I don't prefer that 42 week part, I am ready now. I can't imagine going beyond the next couple of weeks. I developed a cold over the weekend which does not make me feel any better especially since there isn't much I can take for it. Also last Monday night, I experienced false labor. I had quite a few hours of some serious contractions but eventually they subsided and have just been experiencing the Braxton Hicks since. I go to the doctor on Thursday morning and hopefully I'll get some good news. I don't necessarily need to hear "today is the day" but I'd love to hear that I am progressing and it won't be too much longer. So I am crossing my fingers for something positive because now its just a waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment