Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby Shower

Yesterday, my good friend Christina hosted a baby shower for me at her house. It was a small group with just three of us ladies but it was still a nice time. My friend Nicole that I've known since our days at Fort Irwin and is now stationed here at Fort Campbell was able to attend and it was great seeing & catching up with her! Christina created a delicious spread for lunch. On the menu was pimento cheese sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, crackers & spread, chips & dip, cupcakes, and punch. It was all very yummy!!!! We spent the majority of the time sitting around and chatting like women know how to do, ha! I opened my gifts and was blessed with some goodies! I received a gift card to Babies R Us which is always nice to have :) I was also given the Moby wrap I have been lusting after. I got it in the color black since its a neutral color to wear and it also matches my stroller and diaper bag. I also received some products for at the hospital and my postpartum healing. These will come in handy for sure! My aunt and mom weren't able to attend to but sent gifts anyways. They are so thoughtful! My aunt purchased a few items off of my Amazon wish list. I received 3 new great products I've been wanting... the Boppy Newborn Lounger, an ear thermometer, and the Happi Tummi Removable Waistband (to help with gas & colic). My mom sent me a Target gift card which I am already itching to spend on the last essentials I need to pick up. Francis Scott and I are beyond blessed to have such good friends and family!!! Looking forward to using all my new items and gadgets as well as for Scott to meet all these amazing people!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment