Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Countdowns Updated

40 days till my due date!!
5 weeks 5 days to go!!

I honestly don't think I will make it that long so that just means even less time remaining. I have an OB check up tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it will go well! Both P and H were born during the 38th week so I figure #3 will follow similar suit if not earlier. I turn 37 weeks the weekend after Thanksgiving so as long as he bakes until then, I'll be happy. I'm going to predict the first week of December for his arrival. Cannot wait to meet the little guy :)


47 days till Christmas!!

Can you believe it? Are you ready? Less than that of shopping days!!! I'm very excited for this Holiday season!! Its going to a memorable, magical time this year! What a blessing to have my husband home this year and a new baby in the family!!! We have already been getting our decorations ready and have great ideas for inside & outside the house. I have completed all of my holiday shopping for the kids and have even made a good dent in the wrapping department. I look forward to this time of year... we have lots of plans on our agenda as well. We want to start some new traditions and revisit old ones. The kids (minus the newborn) are at a great age of wonder and imagination and I can't wait to see these next 40 some odd days unravel for our family!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment