Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day Menu

Can you believe it tomorrow is Thanksgiving?!?! The start of the holiday season begins!!! :) I am so excited this year. I am beyond thankful for having Brandon home this year and able to celebrate with us. We decided to do Thanksgiving with just our family, the four of us. And we are looking forward to it! I have already been cooking/baking today trying to prepare some of my dishes today and have less to cook tomorrow especially since we will be eating a late lunch. I baked my pumpkin bread this morning, just need to ice it tomorrow. I also went ahead and prepared my sweet potato casserole as well as the broccoli casserole. Both just need their respective toppings and baked in the oven. This gives me a little less to cook tomorrow. Can't wait! Here is what will be on our table tomorrow:



Oven Roasted Turkey
Dressing
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Broccoli Casserole
Green Beans
Cranberry Sauce
Rolls
Deviled Eggs
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment