Thursday, November 10, 2011

OB Update

Well I had my doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon and everything still looks good! All of my vitals were good. I only gained 2 more pounds since my last visit making it a grand total of 25 since becoming pregnant. I credit that to being much more active this pregnancy and having reason(s) to be so much more active and on the go! My blood pressure was good and I've had no issues with any swelling. Baby had been measuring a week+ ahead but is now tapering off and measuring correctly with the number of weeks pregnant I am. My doctor didn't seem concern and said it could be due to running out of room to grow as well as at this stage but babies are not growing in length anymore, but adding weight. His heartbeat was still good too. No progress though but she did say my increase in Braxton Hicks contractions was a good sign. I do not go back until December 1 and I will be 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. There were no available appointments with her before then. I was a little nervous about having to wait 3 more weeks to be seen but she seemed that it would be okay. I don't think anything crazy will happen until then (fingers crossed)! Who knows that might be my last appointment, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment