Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: Around the House

Well since there is no baby still (so frustrating), I am trying to find ways to keep myself busy and blogging is one way. Today's post is some of my favorite things for around the house. If I could make a wish list of just home things this would be it. I'd love to have them all eventually and they all make great gifts as well. So without further a due, here we go!

Le Creuset



This is my new obsession in cookware. I love this stuff. I know quite a few people who swear by this stuff. Its beyond durable and comes in some fabulous colors. I wouldn't mind having all the pieces but I love these 3 in particular. They'd all get some use in my kitchen. I love the loaf pans as well... too many to pick from :)

Willow Tree Figurines


I have loved and collected these for years now. I received my first one from my best friend on mine and Brandon's wedding day. I've received all the ones I now have as gifts for various occasions. These two pictured are a few of my current covets and I would love to add these to my collection. I like to display mine on our armoire and bookcases. They are simple and natural and go well with our house decor.

Apple Products


We are an Apple family. I love their products and have yet to be disappointed with them! We recently purchased a new Macbook Pro laptop on Black Friday and scored a free Apple TV with it. Both have become fast favorites of ours and make us want an iPad even more, maybe next Christmas?!?!

Keurig Coffee Maker



I hear this product!! We received this last Christmas from my parents. My dad had one and I fell in love with it and was happy to get one as well! I purchased the k cup carousel afterwards to hold all our k cups in it. Its such a great invention! I love that there are so many different k cups that you can buy as well as how many stores carry them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment