Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of rank...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust.

I copied this off a Facebook feed I follow called the Army Wife Network and it seemed so fitting for today, for that day, everyday in between and for the days to come. May we never forget!!! God bless our country... Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE.. and God bless our amazing troops who have served and continue to serve our great nation!!! May we also never forget them and their great and sometimes ultimate sacrifice!!!





There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. ~William J. Clinton

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. ~Abraham Lincoln

Better than honor and glory, and History's iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. ~Richard Watson Gilder

No comments:

Post a Comment