Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Peighton Update :)

I am pleased to say that she is still loving preschool... we went yesterday for our second day and she was very excited to be there!! In only took me a minute to say bye to her...she walked right in and had no problems. Its so cute... there is a routine and she already knows it and tells me what I need to do. The children have to wash their hands upon entering the classroom... there are two little sinks that are the perfect height!! She knows that her bookbag goes in her cubby which has her name and picture on it. Then she gets to pick a station to go to... yesterday she chose arts & crafts... they were making pumpkins. The only qualm so far is that she has lost her hair barrette for the past two times so from now on I am going to just leave them at home. I have to say she is the cutest kid in her class :) Peighton looked very cute yesterday... it was cool and windy so I dressed her accordingly especially since they go outside to play. She had on jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt that had cheerleaders on it and her pink converse shoes... too adorable! I am enjoying all the years I get to dress her without any backlash from her :) I look forward to picking out her outfit for tomorrow!! Now if I could just get her potty trained, we'd be set... haha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment