Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!!!

Dads Rock!!! :)


I am beyond blessed to know several dads that are just plain awesome and amazing!!!
My dad is up there in the top! He was and still is a wonderful dad!! He loves me unconditionally and always has my back. Plus, he is an awesome Papa to my kiddos!! We all love him dearly!!! :)

And of course, the hubs is a fan favorite around here too! I am so thankful that my children have such an amazing man to be their dad. He works so hard to provide a great life for them. Brandon is such an example for Scott and Henry. The kids just love their daddy!!!



What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,
He called it ... Dad

Author Unknown.


Enjoy your day dads!!! You deserve it and so much more!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment