Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Blessings


This about sums it up!!! 

I had an awesome birthday yesterday!

I am blessed beyond measure.

I have a great husband.

I have 3 adorable kiddos.

I have an amazing family.

I have fantastic friends. 

What more could a girl ask for in life?!?!

I feel like we have been celebrating all week long. It has been so nice having my aunt & uncle up here in TN visiting us. We have enjoyed some great quality time together and have done lots of fun things. Sunday we went downtown Clarksville and roamed around there and had a yummy lunch at the Blackhorse Pub & Brewery. We also went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner that night. Then Monday we headed down to Nashville and spent the day at the Opry Mills Mall. We accomplished lots of shopping and had a fun time hanging out together. We enjoyed a nice lunch at the Aquarium Restaurant. That evening I cooked dinner for everywhere. Tuesday morning we all hung out around the house then off to Old Chicago's for another delicious meal. We also ventured around Target and Hobby Lobby. Today we are planning on taking them onto Post and giving them a tour of Fort Campbell. We have loved having them here!!!

Brandon and I were quite appreciative of them watching the munchkins last night so we could have a date night out. It was wonderful!!! We had a sushi dinner at Fujiyama then went to the movies and saw Snow White and the Huntsman. It was a very good movie!! Brandon totally shocked and surprised me with giving me the new iPhone 4S for my birthday. I love it! And am so thankful to have such a thoughtful husband. He is the best :)

And tomorrow we are heading down to SC for a long weekend!!! Can't wait to get down there and see everyone!!! We have lots of good activities already scheduled while we are there. I am so glad Brandon is on leave and we are getting to soak up some family time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment