Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Verdict Is In...

"B" is for BOY!!!! It's a HE :) Baby Doggette #3 is a boy!!! P and Henry will have a little brother to add to the mix this December!! We are very excited!! He cooperated very well during the ultrasound and we were able to find out the gender within the first few minutes! He is growing healthy and everything looked good on the ultrasound :) I always enjoy those moments!! Technology has come a long way and its such a blessing to get to see baby while still in womb! I can't lie P was a bit disappointed she was going to have another little brother but I think in the end she wins. She will remain our only girl, the princess of the house! As for Henry, I thoroughly believe he will enjoy his little brother and at only 22 months apart, I can see them being best buds! I cannot wait to be a mommy to another sweet little boy!! I feel like our family is going to complete with our latest addition and look forward to seeing how we all get along :) His name will be Francis "Scott" Doggette but he will go by Scott. Of course, Brandon wanted another political name to go along with Henry Clay.. as well as Frances being his maternal grandmother's name and Scott is my father and brother's middle name so both have family significance. And if that wasn't special enough my mother's family is actually linked to Francis Scott Key. So this little boy definitely has a special, unique name to match that of his big brother, Henry Clay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment