Thursday, August 11, 2011

boy or girl?!?!

That folks is the million dollar question.. ha! Hopefully though, baby doggette #3 will no longer be an "it" but a "he" or "she" after tomorrow afternoon. My ultrasound is scheduled for 130 in the afternoon. And has this week been dragging! Not only did I have to wait all week for Friday to come, I also have to wait over half the day till my appointment time. Its funny because we already have been blessed with one of each so it seems that this time around I would be less anxious to know but I am a planner and a tad OCD so therefore not knowing the gender of our baby is KILLING me :) I was lucky to find out at 12 weeks when I was pregnant with Henry and having to wait an extra 10 weeks with this one has been torture. I feel like we are at a standstill in our planning and preparing for baby and I cannot wait to buy some baby clothes :) I wish I could say I had an inclination or mother's intuition towards the gender but I am clueless. I think partly the reason behind it is because we do have a boy and a girl so we will truly be happy with either this time around. Although I secretly think Brandon would love another son <3 As for me, I am torn either way. I sometimes get emotional when I think of having another little boy because I have such a sweet relationship with Henry and I can't imagine sharing my heart with another son. But I also don't know if I am just feeling that way because Henry is still my baby (even though at 18 months he is far from the newborn I first held). Plus I also know another boy would fit perfectly into the mix.. being only 22 months apart he and Henry would have a special bond. But my girly side kicks in and I love the idea of also having another little girl. Of course that's what P wants but I think it would be neat for her to have a little sister. I always find that sisterly relationship to be sweet and enduring and comes with a best friend for life. So yeah I really have know idea nor I am leaning towards one or the other.. I will just be happy to know :) So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment