Thursday, August 4, 2011

Half Way There!

Well on Sunday I officially became 20 weeks pregnant! Seems like time is flying and since I never make it to the full 40 week due date, its probably actually less than 20 weeks left :) I am still feeling very good and having no issues or problems. I am so busy with the other two munchkins, taking care of the house, and all the other things I do that sometimes I even forget I am this far along. We have been working hard on the nursery this past weekend and I will have to do a blog soon of some sneak peeks. Its almost done but still a bit of a work in progress. Today I had my 20 week OB check up and the appointment went fine. Baby is measuring a bit ahead and 21 weeks but with the history of the other two that is no surprise :) Its heartbeat was strong at 150 bpm. He or She is doing well and growing so for that I am very thankful! But I am definitely looking forward to next Friday when I finally get to have my ultrasound and find out what baby is!!! I was lucky enough to know at 12 weeks with Henry so its killing me not to know yet! I cannot wait and I'll probably make a B line for the PX afterwards to do some shopping, ha! Honestly though, I feel like we are at a standstill in the purchases for baby until we find out what the gender is. I still am not feeling any inclination towards one or the other.. I really don't know.. I am just ready to find out! Feeling completely blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment