Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Update

Well I am almost to the finish line... 36 1/2 weeks today... about 3 weeks left to go!! Hopefully, he wont make me wait till then but now its just a waiting game... I'm getting very anxious to meet the little guy... cannot wait to see what he looks like... ahh! I'm going to be so in love :) I can't wait to see Peighton's reaction to him... I know she is going to be a great big sister!! I am hoping these next three weeks go by fast... I am over being pregnant and ready to feel "normal" as soon as possible. I had my doctor's appointment today... and not too much to report... he has dropped and his head is in a good position... and there is some softening but I have not dilated any... his heartbeat is good and I measured at 36 cm. I was a bit annoyed to discover that I don't have another doctor's appointment till February 8th even though I should be seen every week from now on; but there were no available appointments and since I am not a high risk patient I just have to wait till then to be seen again. I guess it doesn't bother me that much considering I know if I have any problems or concerns they would see me if need be; however I'll just be in the dark about how I am progressing for another two weeks... and in two weeks a lot can change! Maybe I'll get luck and I wont have to go on the 8th because he will already have arrived :) The doctor did say to expect him early due to the fact that Peighton was over a week early and subsequent babies tend to follow the same pattern... let's just hope he isn't as BIG as his sister was! I think that's why I want him to come early so he can't pack on the pounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment