Monday, December 23, 2013

Francis Scott turned 2!

Can't believe two years has gone by this fast!?! Yesterday, two years ago Scott was born. He came four days past his due date and we almost didn't have a Christmas baby. But oh was he worth the wait!! Scott has turned into quite the little scooter! He is adventurous, polite, loving, funny and his smile is contagious :) I love him oh so much! And I am so thankful God chose me to be his mommy. He keeps me on my toes and I love it!

Yesterday we unfortunately didn't do much celebrating. Our house has been hit with the stomach bug :( Scott started it first on Friday afternoon and yesterday it was my turn. Brandon was a saint and took all 3 kids to get their haircut and to lunch so I can rest up some. We let Scott open up his birthday presents yesterday afternoon after his nap. He enjoyed that. P and Brandon got the stomach bug last night so hopefully we are all on the mend and will be feeling back to normal by Christmas.

Here are some stats on how Scott is growing...

Weight and Height: unknown (we go for his 2 YO check up next month)

Diaper Size: 5

Pants Size: 18 months still. He can wear some 24 months but typically they are too big and long.

Shirt Size: 2T or 24 months

Shoe Size: 7

PJ's Size: 2T

Sleeping Habits:  He sleeps about 11 hours at night and still takes 2 hour nap after lunch.

Words: He is learning new words all the time and is starting to put two words together.

Activities: He loves to play outside still. It's probably his favorite activity. He also loves to
read books and do puzzles. He also is starting to like coloring and doing sticker art.

Foods: Overall he is still the best eater. He has his days but for the most part he will eat just about anything I give him.




No comments:

Post a Comment