Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Quiz

Woohoo for only one week till Christmas!!! :) I found this cute quiz on a blog that I follow and thought it was too fun not to do!

1. How do you wrap your gifts?
I like for my wrapping paper to match and I also like to have a kid friendly wrapping paper design as well. This year we have a mix of brown butcher paper and vintage Mickey. I used washi tape and stamps to decorate those presents wrapped in butcher paper and just fun labels for the others.
*On a side note, I am just about finished with all my wrapping. I have a few big items left that are in our storage unit that will have to wait till Christmas Eve.

2. How do you eat a candy cane?
I'm not a huge fan of them. Typically any that we have in the house are on the tree and the kids get one as a treat every couple of days are so. But if I do have one, I usually eat it bottom first or break it up.

3. How many trees do you put up?
We have 3 up this year. Our big one in the living room, a smaller one in P's bedroom, and another big one outside.

4. If you could only listen to one Christmas song per year, what would it be?
I am loving the WOW Christmas CD from this year. The boys and I jam to it almost everyday in the car. I love The Christmas Song and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. But I am also a fan of The Christmas Bells and Do You Hear What I Hear.

5. Who is the hardest to buy for?
I'd say the hubs is pretty hard to buy for. It takes some serious brainstorming to come up with something that wows and surprises him. P is also getting trickier to buy for as well.

6. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
We have lots in this house. I love Christmas Vacation and Deck the Halls. And for a non traditional choice I love The Family Stone.

7. What's your favorite tradition?
We as a family try to have a few traditions each year that we participate in, but overall I love listening to Christmas music in the car and driving around through the neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights. All three kids love it and seeing their reactions and excitement when we find a greatly decorated house is priceless.

8. What time of ornament do you prefer?
Our tree has a hodge podge from matching themed ornaments to family ornaments over the years to ornaments we've been given as gifts to our Disney ornaments. Its fun to see the whole mix of them on the tree.

9. What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Typically we eat ham with lots of sides. We try to change it up a little from our Thanksgiving menu but usually its the more traditional dinner.

10. If you could invite one person to your Christmas, who would it be?
This year I'd say our family :) Being 2000+ miles from them all will be tough this year. Thankful for modern technology like Face Time!

11. What do you do with the Christmas cards you receive?
I tape them to the inside of our front door. It is something my mom always did growing up and so that tradition just sort of stuck with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment