Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorites


Today, I am sharing some of favorites for the kiddos! With Christmas and birthday season (for this household, 3 birthdays back to back in fact) quickly approaching, I've been searching and researching gift ideas. We have a ton of toys between 3 kids and lots of toys between the two boys. I have been weeding through most of them deciding what they really play with or might play with down the road. With us living in Arizona, the weather really is ideal for outside play and a bigger bonus is that our house is set up for outside living too. At the back of the house, we have a semi covered patio that is partially bricked in with a gate. So its perfect to let the boys out there without me having to be out there as well. I can see them through the french doors and neither one can reach the lock to open the gate so its a win win situation. We also have a huge covered car port at the front of the house as well as a sidewalk. So needless to say, most of the toys on this list are intended for outside play. All 3 kids really love being outside and there have not been too many days that we have lived here that is not a possibility.


This is on Scott's short list for his birthday. I think both boys will love playing with it! 

This is also on Scott's wish list for his birthday. He loves playing with his cozy coupe and I just know he would love to have this little addition to make playtime better!


Oh my word, this toy is so much fun!! All 3 kids love this thing!! We were able to play with it at a friend's house and they all want one for our house. It would be a great addition :)

This is another fun little toy that I have on both P and Henry's Christmas wish lists. I can see future races in the drive way and side walk. 


And what outdoor fun would be complete without this adorable picnic table! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment