Thursday, October 10, 2013

Christmas Wish List

The countdown is on... 75 days until Christmas!! So close but so far away :) I like to think of it in these terms... only 5 more paydays to go, haha!! Thankfully, we knocked out most of the kiddos Christmas this past weekend. Hooray for us! :) We just need to pick up some stocking stuffers and still decide on a birthday present for Scott. But this post is about my wish list, hehe! I am hoping Santa thinks I've been extra good this year and will have these presents waiting for me under the tree ;)

i love me some running shoes!
 i have logged many of miles on my old pair and could use a new pair.
asics  are my favorite.
they hold up well and fit my feet good. they are pricey but you get what you pay for. 

i think this is just too cute and needs to join my closet.
i love this! perfect for a stay at home mommy like me :)

i desperately need a new case for my iPad mini.
i have heard good things about this apple smart cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment