Monday, June 14, 2010

Henry's 4 Months Old

Henry Clay turned 4 months old on Saturday. I can't believe my little guy is already a third of the way into his first year!! He is such a sweetheart and I fall more in love with him everyday. He truly is a mama's boy but he also loves his sister... he just laughs and smiles when P talks to him. He is such a good baby and I've been so blessed to have a healthy little boy. I am amazed at where he is developmentally... I had forgotten about all little milestones from when P was little. He babbles and talks... I wake up in the morning to hear him on the monitor talking away in his crib. He is beginning to laugh when he gets all tickled. He is drooling like a fool, ha! Something is always in his mouth being chewed on even if its just a finger. I am waiting for a tooth but nothing yet.. just lots of drool and bubbles for now. Over the weekend, he learned to roll over from his back to his tummy; and about a week or so ago he learned to roll from his tummy to his back. He has yet to make a complete revolution but I'm sure it wont be long till he figures that out as well. Henry loves to play on the floor and can scoot in just about any direction... where i place him on the rug is not usually the same spot he is located at ten minutes later. We had his four month well baby check up and he is doing fantastic! Henry is a perfectly, well growing boy. He weighs in at 16.4 pounds and is 26 inches long... 90% for both his weight and heights... perfectly proportionate. He had to get two shots today as well as a drink the rotaq rota virus immunization... and he was a little trooper. He cried a little but has been doing fine since. He was a bit drowsy this afternoon and is taking a much needed nap. I am so amazed at how big he is getting and how fast he grows! And we got the go ahead to start on rice cereal .. after a week or so of that we can move onto fruits and vegetables... cannot wait to see how Henry reacts to that! I think I might also be washing up some 6-9 month outfits this week.. now I know why some of his clothes are getting too small :)

No comments:

Post a Comment