Thursday, June 24, 2010

Henry Update


Can't believe how much the little guy has changed just in the two weeks since my last blog on him after his 4 month check up! Last week I started him on rice cereal and it took a few days for him to get use to it but by the end of the week he was getting the hang of it. I typically try to feed him around our dinner time.. he even sits up like a boy in his bumbo style seat. Its a messy process but he is still learning! This week I moved him onto something a bit tastier and introduced him to sweet potatoes... and they were a hit! Henry reached another milestone just today... he got his first tooth! I noticed it will I was getting him dressed this morning and there it was.. a little white bud on the bottom. P better watch out now, ha! I think the tooth next to it will be budding soon.. I can see it another the gum line. Also last weekend I got Henry a new ride (stroller). Its a Maxi Cosi Perle.. and so far we love it! It was time for me to quit lugging around him in his car seat if I don't have to; and with the heat mixed with the unbreathable material of his car seat Henry can get rather sweaty riding around in it. I found this stroller at Babies R Us.. it was on sale and then I had a 20% off coupon so I scored it for a good deal. Its nice and plush with a padded seat and 5 point harness... multiple position reclining seat and an adjustable leg rest... the canopy has a peek a boo window and an attachable rain/snow shield that zips onto the canopy... it also has a few pockets inside the stroller for keeping toys and pacis at bay. We've already used it a few times and it has a smooth, light weight feel about it while pushing... and it folds compact style like an umbrella stroller. All in all, we are pleased with it.. Henry enjoys being able to see what's going on around him.. and its been a great alternative to the Graco Snap n Go stroller. It won't be much longer and I'll have to be looking at new car seats...


No comments:

Post a Comment