Sunday, February 21, 2010

Henry Update!

I am pleased to announce that I am completely in love with a little boy named Henry!! He melts my heart every day and I could not ask for a better baby :) He is doing very well... growing and thriving strong! He is up to about 2 oz. a feeding and eating every 2-4 hours depending on his mood, ha! He is sleeping well at night... waking every couple of hours for his feedings. Henry is become more awake and alert every day... he is keeping both his eyes open longer with each passing day. He is just so darn cute... I love him :) We took him to his well baby check up this past Wednesday... he weighted 8 lbs. 7 oz. so he lost about 8 ounces since his birth... just under 5% of his original birth weight. The doctor gave him a seal of approval... and he goes back this Friday for his 2 week check up and his first round of shots...eek wish us both luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment