Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankful.

"Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:20

November has always been a month about being thankful, but truly we should be thankful every month and every day for the big and little things in our lives. God has truly blessed me with more than I could have ever thought possible. I am grateful for so much...

I am thankful for a God who is gracious and that my hope rests in Him. 

I am thankful that because of Him I can live to a standard of GRACE and not perfection.

I am thankful for my parents. They truly are the best I could have ever asked for. 

I am thankful that those said parents turned into the best Mimi and Papa for my kiddos. 

I am thankful for a brother that loves me and will always be there for me.

I am thankful for my husband. God knew what He was doing 12 years ago when we were first introduced. 

I am thankful to be a Mom. I am truly blessed to have 3 precious kids to call my own. 

I am thankful for P because she made me a mom first and taught me what it means to love someone so much.

I am thankful for Henry because he is the perfect mama's boy. 

I am thankful for Scott because he completes our family and showed me that my heart could have so much love. 

I am thankful for the Army. It provides so much for our family beyond just a job for my husband.

I am thankful to be a stay at home mom. It has its moments but I couldn't imagine spending my days any other way. 

I am thankful for friends near and far. They make the days and the memories so much sweeter. 

I am thankful for PWOC. It has been such a blessing to me. I love diving into God's word with my sisters in Christ. I love the sweet time of fellowship. I look forward to it every week. 

I am thankful for MOPS. It is another blessing. The time spent with other mommies is just bliss. We have so much fun together whether we are learning about something or making a craft.

I am thankful for the sweet caregivers that watch the boys at both of these programs. These ladies are such a blessing. Having those few hours to enjoy something that is just for me is a treasure!

I am thankful to have a house on Post. Never thought I would say that but it has been so nice here in AZ. We love all the parks and the community feel and the minutes it takes to get anywhere. 

I am thankful for TriCare. Having great health insurance is not just a blessing but a relief. It has truly covered every penny of all our medical needs. 

I am thankful for Speech Therapy and Henry's therapist. She is patient and calm with him. And I love that she gets him and changes up the lesson to fit his mood that afternoon. 

I am thankful for the many teaches that cross my children's lives. It takes a special person to teach our young people. I am so grateful that my kids have some of the best teachers out there. 

I am thankful for the gift of education. It is a precious commodity that not all get to experience. I am grateful that my kids love to go to school and love to learn. I pray that passion stays with them all their years to come. 

I am thankful my family. I do not have a big family but there is still a whole lot of love there. I am blessed to have wonderful group of people that love me unconditionally. 

I am thankful for my "married" family. They have always made me feel like one of their own from day one. They are another group of amazing people that I feel privileged to be apart of. 

I am thankful to be a runner. I do not do it often enough and no where near being fast or going the distance. But I love that I have the ability. It is blessing each time I can get out there and focus only on my feet hitting the pavement. It has become not only a exercise for the body but for the mind.

I am thankful for books and the gift of reading. Every day I read and its a hobby I have always treasured. I am grateful that P has my gift for reading. 

I am thankful for modern technology. I am grateful for text messages, email and Face Time. It helps the thousands of miles apart from family & friends seem bearable. 

I am thankful for social media. I love that I can keep up with friends and family over Facebook. And I love that I can share and find all kinds of ideas over Pinterest. 



There really is so much more to be thankful for than just this list. I am truly blessed beyond measure! Life and everything in it really is a precious gift that should not be taken for granted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment