Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Reads

I heart reading. It is my favorite hobby. Whenever I have any free time, I usually pick up a book and read. No matter how crazy my day is I always find time to read. Its a beloved past time since I was a little girl and I just love to read. I typically end the night reading a few chapters of a great book till my eyes are heavy with sleep. I usually read on my Kindle but lately all the books that I have been itching to ready are way expensive. I don't really like to spend more than $5 on the kindle edition of a book unless its something that I might read again down the road. But a lot of the fun reads I've been wanting to read are just that fun and not necessarily something I will read again or a book that I can justify spending $10+ on for it just to sit on my kindle after I am done reading it. Last week when I took the kids to the library I decided to check and see if they had some of the books that were on my wish list and they did! Score for me :) Unfortunately, I already read those two so back to the library we will be going this week. They were great, fun reads and I finished both in about a weeks time. Yes I read that fast! I couldn't put them down and read vigorously during nap time most days, ha!

this one is a new favorite of mine. great read!!!

i heart the stephanie plum series. and this one did not disappoint!!!
So if you are looking for a new book to crack open this summer, I highly recommend these two. They were both just easy, light reads. I have a few new ones to be on the hunt for this week at the library. I hope I can find them and get started reading :)

this looked like a fun, interesting read on mommyhood. 

I've read some of her works in the past and this is her latest novel. 

love her! she never disappoints!!

i am a fan of bethenny and looking forward to reading her novel. 

Happy summer reading!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment