Monday, April 26, 2010

Peighton Update

So today I officially signed up P for ballet class on post at the SKIES building... I hope she is excited as I am about it, ha! She starts next Wednesday.. it's at 12 and a 45 minute long class. We are doing this class for the month of May but if she enjoys it then I will sign her back up for it or we might try tap next. With Brandon being deployed, we have the advantage of free SKIES classes... the ARMY Family Covenant gives children the equivalence of $300 for the duration of the deployment to use toward the SKIES classes... a nice benefit to have! Now I have the task of finding ballet slippers, tights and a leotard by next Wednesday... I love shopping though so it gives me a reason to shop! Hopefully, I wont have a hard time finding them... I think I remember Payless having the shoes at least and I've heard that Target carries them as well. Not sure what the rules are about taking pics during the class... if I can I will be sure to take them and post for all to see... but either way I will definitely update soon on how the first class went :)

No comments:

Post a Comment