Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kiddo Update :)

Well I can't believe it but my baby boy turned 2 months old this past Monday :) He is growing up so fast... can't believe he was only born 2 months ago... seems like I've always had my little monkey! I love how his personality is blossoming every day... he is more alert and active... and I love getting his smiles and to hear him "talk" to me. I am completely in love with him... his is still mommy's sweetheart! He had his first official doctor's visit for his 2 month check up on Tuesday. And I am proud to say his growing good and healthy. Henry is now 24 inches long and weighs 12.8 pounds... he is in the 75% for his weight and 55% for his height... needless to say I think he is growing just fine! He is starting to fit into 3-6 months clothes already. He is also up to 4 oz. bottle every 2-4 hours depending on his mood :) Henry only gets up twice a night now... he is usually in bed by 815/830 and does not wake up for his first feeding until sometime between 12-1... then not again until 3-4... then is usually up for the day between 7-715. He has a good schedule for the day too... so thankful he is on a decent schedule already! He is such a good baby... he was even a trooper when it came time for his shots... he cried a little but he was lucky to have his big sister there to hold his hand :) Can't wait to see how big he has gotten and all the things he can do at his 4 month check up!

And for a little update on Miss Peighton... she is transitioning to the 3's and 4's side at her preschool... she gets to go the big kid side! She is so excited too :) She went there for a little bit on Tuesday.. about 2 hours... and she did very well over there. My baby girl is growing up!! I think having some familiar faces over there helps her adjust as well... some of her friends have also turned 3 and are already over there... she will be over there permanently starting next week. I am so happy she loves school... let's hope this sets the tone for the remainder of her school life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment