Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CPT Promotion

Well folks the day finally came... Brandon was promoted to Captain this past Thursday!! We were so happy as a family to see that day come. It was well deserved and earned on Brandon's part. I might be a bit bias but I think he is an awesome soldier and always strives above and beyond. He has the heart and the discipline for the job. I am so proud of him and all of his endeavours. He is an amazing example to our boys! The ceremony went well and lasted only about 10 minutes. Of course, I cried as did he (although he wouldn't want to admit that but he did.. he can't help it). He gave a heartfelt speech afterwards that choked us both up. He is a good man and though him staying behind as Rear D is great for our family, his heart is going with his "guys" down range... that's just who he is and why I love him.   We have been blessed with an amazing Army family here at Fort Campbell. Brandon and I both have wonderful examples and mentors around us. We look forward to the future in the ARMY!

Here are some pictures from the event:







No comments:

Post a Comment