Monday, February 27, 2012

3 More Wake Ups and then its GO time!

The countdown is dwindling... this Friday our vacation begins!!!! I have so much to do this week, but it will all be worth it. Nothing is packed although I have lists of what to pack for the kids and the outfits they are wearing each day. And of course, I still need to pack for myself and Brandon. However, I know it will all come together in the next few days. No worries on that front. At least I won't be able to say I have nothing to do this week and will help these next couple of days go by quicker. We are SO excited and ready!! Friday morning cannot get here fast enough! Let's just hope all of the car traveling goes well especially for Scott. We are in no rush either days of driving so if we need to stop, we will stop. Looking forward to getting there :)

Our vacation rounds out with a quick stop home to SC. Next Friday, we will be departing from Disney World and heading up to SC for the weekend. I am excited to get there too! It has been since August that we have been home and are looking forward to being back even if only for a few days. That Friday night Brandon and I will be going on a date and YAY for that! My parents are graciously watching all 3 munchkins so that we can enjoy a nice dinner. I know we will be ready for that after a week full of kid themed meals at Disney, ha! Saturday is also going to nice.. we are having a Doggette family get together at Tasha and Donny's house. I cannot wait to see everyone! It has been way too long and so excited for them to get to meet little scooter :) Unfortunately on Sunday we will have to head back up to TN :/ Boo, already not looking forward to that. Hopefully, we will be back down to SC before too long again. Very blessed and grateful to be able to spend these 10 days with our little family... we have been waiting for this vacation since August.. and so excited that its almost HERE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment