Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Review

I am starting a new Sunday series where I review some of my favorite, all time go to or current loves in products. Today I will begin with a new favorite of mine... the ultimate in strollers... the double BOB revolution. Now I have always found them intriguing.. I mean the brand alone creates a stir in me.. the Best of the Best.. and their name matches their products. Although I'll admit I do not own one myself but I have a friend who owns and uses daily her single BOB jogger as well a friend who owns the double. And for our Disney trip a few weeks ago, we borrowed my friend's double BOB jogger and it did not disappoint!! It was light and its maneuverability & handling was excellent. I was afraid it would be to wide to get around in the stores but it was a perfect fit and had no issues in that department! Both kiddos were able to take a nap even 4 YO Peighton. It has great storage capabilities and dual canopies were a hit! Overall I am super impressed and once you get over the sticker shock of the over $500 price tag, it's a great stroller that I feel is well worth the price. If we ever have another kiddo, this will be going on my must have list!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment